Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 15. Juli 2013

Sitecore Licence file and how to avoid unpleasant screens.

 
I recently surfed on the sitecore.net website in the area of the Sitecore partners.
Then stepped over a official Sitecore Partner named deenacx.  I went on their website and found this:
http://www.deenax.com



 

Solution

Their licence expired. To find the expiration date go the Sitecore data folder. Open the licence.xml and search for "expiration".
 
   1: <expiration>20140610T120000</expiration>

Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

Sitecore 7: Troubleshooting "Duplicate site definition: autohaus"

Intro:

After installing Sitecore 7 with the demo autohaus I started to separate the CS project in single folders.
Now I have the 3 Autohaus.* projects, a solution folder with the .sln file. A html folder for the clickdummy. Deployment targetfolder. Misc for miscellaneous, and 2 standard framework I need for my work.


Problem:

Now i was heading to this error. Well my local domain is autohaus/


Duplicate site definition: autohaus.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Duplicate site definition: autohaus.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 




Solution:

I commented to following out from WWW.Autohaus.config file.


<!-- commented out
           <site name="autohaus" patch:before="*[@name='website']" virtualFolder="/" physicalFolder="/" rootPath="/sitecore/content" startItem="/autohaus" database="web" domain="extranet" allowDebug="true" cacheHtml="true" htmlCacheSize="10MB" registryCacheSize="0" viewStateCacheSize="0" xslCacheSize="5MB" filteredItemsCacheSize="2MB" enablePreview="true" enableWebEdit="true" enableDebugger="true" disableClientData="false" />
          -->

OK backend is up and running but not autohaus in the frontend. To get autohaus as default I copy the string above, removed  patch:before="*[@name='website']" and renamed name="autohaus" to name="website"

e.g.

<site name="website" virtualFolder="/" physicalFolder="/" rootPath="/sitecore/content" startItem="/Autohaus" database="master" domain="extranet" allowDebug="true" cacheHtml="true" htmlCacheSize="10MB" registryCacheSize="0" viewStateCacheSize="0" xslCacheSize="5MB" filteredItemsCacheSize="2MB" enablePreview="true" enableWebEdit="true" enableDebugger="true" disableClientData="false" />


Now it works. Happy

This solution is mit the best. Better is to Check the App_config/include Folder for right config and Check for the duplicate entry. See
WWW.Autohaus.debug.config
Or
WWW.Autohaus.local.config