Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 28. März 2019

Sitecore Method not found: 'Void SolrNet.Impl.SolrMoreLikeThis


Problem:

Method not found: 'Void SolrNet.Impl.SolrMoreLikeThisHandlerQueryResultsParser`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<SolrNet.Impl.ISolrAbstractResponseParser`1<System.__Canon>>)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SolrNet.Impl.SolrMoreLikeThisHandlerQueryResultsParser`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<SolrNet.Impl.ISolrAbstractResponseParser`1<System.__Canon>>)'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:


[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SolrNet.Impl.SolrMoreLikeThisHandlerQueryResultsParser`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<SolrNet.Impl.ISolrAbstractResponseParser`1<System.__Canon>>)'.]
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.SolrNetIntegration.DefaultSolrLocator`1..ctor() +0
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.SolrNetIntegration.DefaultSolrStartUp..ctor(IHttpWebRequestFactory requestFactory, BaseSolrSpecificSettings solrSettings) +108
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.Pipelines.Loader.InitializeSolrProvider.Process(PipelineArgs args) +209
   (Object , Object ) +9
   Sitecore.Pipelines.CorePipeline.Run(PipelineArgs args) +484
   Sitecore.Pipelines.DefaultCorePipelineManager.Run(String pipelineName, PipelineArgs args, String pipelineDomain, Boolean failIfNotExists) +236
   Sitecore.Pipelines.DefaultCorePipelineManager.Run(String pipelineName, PipelineArgs args, String pipelineDomain) +22
   Sitecore.Nexus.Web.HttpModule.Application_Start() +215
   Sitecore.Nexus.Web.HttpModule.Init(HttpApplication app) +1184
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +581
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +168
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +277
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +369

[HttpException (0x80004005): Method not found: 'Void SolrNet.Impl.SolrMoreLikeThisHandlerQueryResultsParser`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<SolrNet.Impl.ISolrAbstractResponseParser`1<System.__Canon>>)'.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +532
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +111
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +714






Solution:

- I found a SolrNet.xml in Website/bin whitch had those bad refererences. Well there was is hardcoded SolrNet.dll. I removed that an pulled the lastest Version of Solr via nuget. Than it worked fine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

a new comment